|Address:||CCT College Dublin, 30-34 Westmoreland St., Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Tel:||+353 (0)1 6333 444|
Why study at CCT College Dublin?
● At CCT College Dublin we have a commitment to excellence throughout our institution, with accredited and globally recognised awards, highly experienced and qualified lecturers and trainers dedicated to providing to the very best international standards of teaching and learning excellence, some of whom have been recognised nationally for their dedication to learning enhancement.
● The College maintains a student-centred, friendly and supportive learning environment, with a comprehensive student service. CCT staff have many years’ experience caring for and supporting students. The College facilitates a number of clubs and societies each year and organises a calendar of social events including fresher’s events and a formal College Ball. The College also offers international students individual support and pastoral care including a confidential counselling service, advice on accommodation, assistance on immigration rules and post-study pathways and progression. CCT also offers scholarship opportunities.
● Programmes offered at CCT College Dublin are industry-aligned, designed and delivered to encourage students to develop a sound mix of theoretical, practical, and up-to-date knowledge, skills, and know-how. The applied projects (group and individual) across the faculties of ICT and Business are tailored to real-life industry-reported issues.
● With a state of the art city centre campus on Westmoreland Street, located between Dublin’s two main thoroughfares, O Connell Street and Grafton Street studying at CCT College Dublin will give you the opportunity to experience all that Ireland’s capital city has to offer in terms of culture and nightlife. Our campus boasts modern lecture rooms, extensive learning and information services, student cafeteria and common area as well as an on-site Starbucks coffee house.
● The College provides dedicated career guidance and graduate progression assistance, alongside opportunities to complete ICT Industry certification assessment, enhancing the graduate profiles of students. Your academic and career progression is part of our success as an educational institution – CCT College Dublin is very proud of an excellent employment rate for graduates.
All faculties at CCT College Dublin are learner orientated and driven by a passion for teaching and learning. CCT has been a part of the ICEP (International Conference for Engaging Pedagogy) initiative with academics regularly contributing and presenting on topics like learning through reflexivity in computer science, mindful and contemplative learning in the classroom and the efforts of outreach programmes to inform second level students on studying ICT at third level.
The Faculty of ICT and Computing at CCT College is dedicated to research and development in the area of enhancement and innovation within ICT teaching and is also part of a new conference in enhancing pedagogical techniques for ICT and Computing. The Faculty of ICT and Computing has also spearheaded the Irish500 Supercomputer list: the promotion, advocacy, and advancement of High-Performance Computing (HPC) in Ireland.