Why study at the National College of Art and Design?
- You will gain a University degree from UCD which is in the top 1% World Universities (Times Higher Education University Rankings, 2012)
- Provides Ireland’s largest range of art and design degrees.
- You will be taught by a committed staff who are themselves experienced and practicing visual artists, theorists and designers.
- You will experience small learning groups in studio, tutorials and seminars
- Located in Dublin City Centre, Ireland’s capital.
The National College of Art and Design occupies a unique position in art and design education in Ireland. It offers the largest range of Art and Design degrees in the State at undergraduate and postgraduate level, and is the only Irish university institution specialising in Art and Design. NCAD has over 1,100 full-time students and a further 450 students who take award and non-award bearing part-time classes.