|Address:||Wicklow House, 84-88 South Great George’s Street, Dublin 2, Ireland|
|Tel:||+353 1 6333222|
Why study at ICD Business School?
- ICD Business School is Ireland’s only Boutique Business School, which means we are focused on the individual learner in an academic and holistic way
- ICD Business School specialises in Accounting, Finance, Business and Management. One of only a handful of Colleges to hold F1-F9 exemptions in full from the World’s largest professional Accountancy body ACCA
- A number of our courses provide the learner with work placement/experience
- Successful record of Graduate Employment – Graduate Class of 2014, at Graduation
- 60% of Graduates Employed
- 20% in Post Graduate Studies with ICD Business School
- 10% in Post Graduate Studies with Irish Universities/ITs
- 5% in Post Graduate Studies with International Universities
- Part of one of Europe’s fastest growing economies, based in Dublin the capital of Ireland with companies such as, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Microsoft, Intel, Apple (Cork)Hewlett Packard to name a few within minutes in some cases of our location.
Established in 2001, ICD Business School is a vibrant community of learning and scholarship, specialising in the areas of Accountancy, Finance, Business, Management, Actuarial Studies and Mathematics at undergraduate and post graduate level. ICD is an independent, coeducational, nondenominational institution based in Dublin City, the capital of the Republic of Ireland.
Student Services at ICD Business School
ICD Business School is Ireland’s only Boutique College and as such provides services to students that larger colleges simply cannot. We know all our students by name and being small do not have unreasonable bureaucratic systems in place. The main support services over and above our Boutique status provided by ICD include the following;
Counselling – A professional counsellor is available to all students. The service is completely confidential.
Students with Special Needs – The College where possible will establish alternative, appropriate arrangements either to access classes/lectures or in the assessment of coursework and examinations. Our premises conforms to all disability legislation, including access, parking access, toilet facilities and loop induction hearing facilities.
College Canteen facilities, Computer Lab, Wi Fi facilities, Private Study facilities, Printing, Copying, Internet, Reference Library.